söndag 10 oktober 2010

Obama har löst alla problemen, yippeeee! Lojalitetsförklaring.



“The talks with the Palestinians are once again facing a crisis,” announces tongue-in-cheek lead news anchor Ronit Avrahamof Shapira in the latest offering, posted over the weekend.

“No, that's an item from last week,” corrects her co-anchor Elchanan Even-Chen.

“Ahh, wait... “No, it's from a month ago,” Shapira responds, glancing down at her copy. “Here, this is from today,” Even-Chen says, holding up the script to show her.

“Thanks,” Shapira murmurs. “The talks with the Palestinians are once again facing a crisis,” she resumes. “The United States is applying pressure on both sides, both on Netanyahu and Ehud Barak. Good day to President Barak Obama.”

Thus begins “Obama's underwater fantasy,” a musical extravaganza sung to the tune of Disney's “Under the Sea,” the musical panoply in the animated movie, “The Little Mermaid.” The newest Latma TV clip, which focuses on U.S. pressure on Israel to encourage the PA to remain in the talks, appeared October 8 on theYouTube self-promotion video website.

“Mister Obama, it's always the same story. They threaten to leave the negotiating table and you pressure us to give in. Why only us?” the news anchors ask Noam Jacobson, the actor posing as U.S. President Barack Obama.

“Because it doesn't help to pressure them,” the Obama character replies. He goes on to explain, “This world is too dangerous for you. You need a safe place. I just want to see you happy. And I have a great solution!” He suggest Israelis can be safe and happy if they live under the sea, where there is no water shortage.

Shepherded along by executive producer Shlomo Blass and editor in chief Caroline Glick, Latma has produced numerous wildly popular satires over the past year, each pulling hundreds of thousands of hits in their various versions.

The screenplay and lyrics for this particular satire were created by Tal Gilad. Vocals were performed by Obama character actor Noam Jacobson.

-------------

Lyrics to “Obama's Underwater Fantasy”

I know that it's not so easy
To live in the Middle East
One leader is nuts and sleazy
Another is just a beast
Them peoples they never like you
And dat is a big disgrace
No worries I'm here to rescue
I found you a better place.


Under the sea, under the sea
Fishes in dozens
No Abu Mazens
Take it from me!
Here on the land they want you dead
Under the sea no one is mad
End all this mess
Just take a deep breath
Go under the sea.


Now don't give me too much trouble
Elections is on the way
Go down there and start to bubble
Or else I will make you pay
My voters at me is laughing
My rivals the chance they seize
You think that I am just bluffing
I'll show you all who I is!


Under the sea, under the sea,
There you can flourish
Everyone's Jewish
Listen to me!
Come on, say yes, let's hear the word
And no more headache for the world
No Muslim riot
When you are quiet
Under the sea.


Azzam has Kassam, Jihad has a Scud
Walid is indeed the greatest Shahid
Abbas and Hamas, they love to harass
But only if you're alive
Hussein he must gain some rating again
They sayin' I'm a pain, that drives me insane
My woman she needs a week in Madrid
So yalla now, take a dive!


Under the sea, under the sea,
Nicer and hotter
No lack of water
Naturally
From the beginning there you start
Grow you some gills it would be smart
Do what will please you
No one will freeze you
Under the sea.


Problems are finish
When you diminish
Under the sea.


Look me in eye, it's you or it's I
There's no room two, it better be you!
Oh what a wonder
If you go under
Under the sea.

Lojalitetsförklaringen

Om Sverige hade varit i krig och en grupp människor, speciellt de från samma grupp som Sveriges fiender,  hade regelbundet skrikit "vi är absolut inte lojala till Sverige eller vad som är svenskt" - hur hade det uppfattats?

Läs vidare vad jag just skrev i ämnet.

.

SDS200 DN800 SvD455 SDS443 Sk921

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar